We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Before you ask, no i dont have rotary anymore..

Threaded View

Before you ask, no i dont have rotary anymore..

Thought I'd post to introduce myself. My names Jeremiah and I have a 99 miata and a 91 crx si. Miata is pretty much stock and the civic is down for the count. I used to have a first gen rx7 (hence the username) and I miss it dearly.

Track Junkie

Welcome! Hope to see you around at the meets and drives. We have a few Miatas that come around for drives, you probably know a couple of them.

See the event page to see the upcoming events/drives.
    https://wncrides.com/forumdisplay.php?144-The-Events

Build thread enforcer

I'll do my best to make it out this year, it's been a while since I've gone on a drive with other people.

Track Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Twolittletriangles View Post
    I'll do my best to make it out this year, it's been a while since I've gone on a drive with other people.
    And since I am some kind of "build thread enforcer", you are more than welcome to make a couple of build threads for your various projects just to keep track of the build. Or so people can annoy you with asking for updates on your build.

Build thread enforcer

just because you don't have one right now doesn't mean you can't get another one in the future...

welcome back...

Well, a sad but honest update. I got into an accident with an old man, he pulled out into the front of my miata. Insurance deemed it as a total loss, so currently my plans for my cars is in the air. I'll update when I can

+ Reply to Thread