We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

Hello all just found this palce a couple days ago. My current ride is a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT, owned a little of everything over the years.

hey, nice to meet you... welcome to WNCRides... thanks for posting the intro thread!

what else have you owned? any current projects with the G8?

86 Oldsmobile outlaws supreme 3.8 v6, 84 Monte Carlo ss, heavily modded, the car that started it all, 01 WS6 trans am, simple bolt ons, 06 Sierra WT, intake, exhaust, bbk 25th, 03 Sierra Denali quadrasteer, bbk tb, lt headers, cut outs, custom tune, 04 4-runner stock, 05 legacy gt wagon 5-spd, stated stock for the first week until the turbo went out, bnr supercars turbo, spt intake, bigger intercooler, 04 avalanche, bought a 6.0 to do a 408 stroker till I traded for the G8. Current mods on it are rotofab cai, ported tb, ported intake, x-pipe, solo performance axle back, dod tuned out, ecm/tcm dyno tuned 346hp 370tq. Plans are lt's, cam, head work. Eventually I would like something around 400 c.i in it as a nod to the past.

Also current DD is a 04 Nissan Frontier

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Nice list... mine is only like 87 supra turbo, rx7s, and a few beater DD cars...

Track Junkie

Welcome! Nice look G8.

Build thread enforcer

Thanks.

Yeah it's not bad for a "family" car lol

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread