We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorta new sorta not

Sorta new sorta not

Hey guys. My name is Mike and I live in the Lake Toxaway area. Been involved with cars pretty much all my life. My first car was a 1969 Mustang (sold it last year). Had a 1974 Dodge Charger SE all original. Then got off into a 1996 Miata, then a 1994 Pontiac Formula. Now I'm down to the wife's Legacy and a Super charged lifted 1999 Tacoma and a Modified 05 WRX Wagon. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved with more meets. As much as possible having a 8 month old baby girl kinda takes up most of my spare time, but I'll try to keep up.

Welcome... what happened to the miata?

Well bought it for a fun project in college. Had it for about 4 years did nothing other than new wheels much wider......... Then needed a change and sold it for exactly what I paid for it! It needed work at that point tires were bald needed timing belt and had over 225k on it(bought it with 161k). Basically I wore it out and got my money back and then bought the Firebird Formula. I do miss it though I have talked about getting another one like a 95' and I have a LT1 V8 to drop in.......... Maybe in a couple years

... i'm a fan of LT-1s =]

Welcome!

Sent from my STUDIO6_0HD using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread