We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miata / Subaru Guy

Miata / Subaru Guy

If you have a question I have your answer. Miata and if not Subaru.

I'm glad to see the forum up and running again and I'm going to try harder to post more. I am more known by my last name "Semon" than anything else. I build Miata's and Subies and have a dealers license so I'm a bit of a car whore so projects are always changing. Currently my Fun Projects are an EG33 powered 2001 Forester and a 93 RX7 FD3S which has been my long term restoration project this year. I'm going to try and make a build thread for the both of them soon. I autocross and will banter everyone into joining Highlands Sports Car Club and will anoy you with challenges to try and beat my stock miata. Can't wait to start up having more meets and getting this club going again!
    I can't drive any slower - Lewis Hamilton
    Just leave me alone, I know what I'm doing - Kimi Raikkonen

Track Junkie

Welcome! I am just waiting for that RX7 build thread.

Build thread enforcer

Welcome Mr. Semen.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

Welcome back daniel... and feel free to update us on auto-x events when the season starts back up... I can sticky the thread if you want if you will keep the first post updated

+ Reply to Thread