We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!
We want to hold ourselves to a high standard. This isn't a difficult thing to do and we need to rely on each other to help us stay on track when we're having a bad day and falling short of our standards. If you cannot be mature and act accordingly, then your membership will be revoked. Everyone in this club is an adult, I expect you to act like it.
1. Leave no trace - when we gather or do anything, we will leave the area in as good, if not better, condition than it was when we arrived. Respect the parking lots, properties, and the owners of them by taking care of the areas.
2. Respect all people and their cars. Members and Non-members alike. Treat them as you want them to treat you. But make sure you treat every car as if it's an exotic that cost more than you could ever hope to afford. Don't just randomly sit/lean/touch someone else's car just because you see them or someone else doing it.
3. By being part of us, you represent us. Your actions and words reflect on the group as a whole. If we want to be taken seriously as a club, then we conduct ourselves in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
4. We have a Zero Tolerance policy for reckless and illegal driving at meets. This includes parking. Please be mature and park properly when ever we gather.
5. Every member will be held accountable for their actions and decisions. You make the choice to be part of us and by doing so, you choose to follow our rules. And if you choose to not follow our rules, then we will decide that you are not part of us.