We are a local forum-based car club, serving Asheville and the surrounding areas, and welcome all types of car, truck, or bike enthusiasts!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 95 Jeep 5.2L Grand Cherokee Limited

95 Jeep 5.2L Grand Cherokee Limited

$1,500 AS IS

95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with 206,000 miles, 5.2L V8, automatic transmission, transfer case only has two selections 4 all time and 4 low. It has a K&N cold air intake kit, and flow master. New Brake booster recently installed. Wheels came off of a 2000ish Jeep Wrangler, The motor came out of a 2000 Dodge Dakota with 100,000 miles when it was installed and I put an additional 4,000 miles on it. The transmission has been rebuilt and has about 6,000 miles since rebuild. It ran when I parked it in April last year, the transmission line connection at the radiator is leaking and has become a real hassle for me. I have new rotors and brake pads to go all around that are ready to be installed. It needs four new tires all way around, and as you can see it needs some paint and body work as well as the driver side door hinges need to be fixed, the interior also needs work as well. I cannot afford to get it back on the road problem free and pass inspection quick enough.

I know how much the parts alone go for but I don't have the time or the tools to strip it so I am asking $1,500 cash as is. If there is a mechanic in the house that has the spare time, tools and is looking for an investment or a hobby this might be the one
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread